Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chicken Deli

So to continue the Bacolod edition of my food trip last September, my friend Sweet took uss to Chicken Deli along Lacson st. since it's the one nearest to our hotel.

I remember eating here when I was nine with my parents and sister titit when my mom had a food convention back then. The place hasn't changed much and Bacolod will alsways be home of the best inasal. 
We ordered the usual inasal, either Pecho or Paa and it only cost 60 PHP per quarter chicken. The chicken was well marinated and juicy. We also had the pork hula-hula (38 PHP) but I found this one too sweet.
 An order of gralic rice already with chicken oil costs 23 PHP and atachara to complete your meal.
 My friends got fruit shakes for drinks at 38 PHP. It was served in a tall glass and worth every peso.
 We got a complete Inasal meal for only 121 PHP which was all worth it. 
One thing I would like to try when I go back to Bacolod is Manokan Country which is the best place for locals to get inasal. Chicken Deli serves good food and service was alright and the place is accessible.


No comments:

Post a Comment