Friday, December 10, 2010

Sabroso Lechon

We first encountered Sabroso Lechon when we decided to have lunch first before my shift. Marlon was resigning at that time and decided to take the day off since he needed to finish his papers required by his next job.
In between my two previous jobs 2 months ago, I decided to get Sabroso lechon again before we depart for Tagaytay. I got the half kilo at 300 PHP for take out. They packed it nicely in styro and even gave me extra sauce when I asked for it.
We liked the soft and flavorful lechon from Sabroso and we go here when we have a lechon craving in Manila. The skin is also very crisp. I find their sauce to be just right. Not too sweet and just the right kick of the liver flavor.

Sabroso also delivers around Manila per kilo but may require an additional price depending on which area. They also accept orders for whole lechon. They have a nice ambiance too if you decide you want to dine in. They have a lechon meal available at 120 PHP that comes with rice, soup and iced tea.

For more information, you may visit their web site: http://lechonsabroso.multiply.com/

Sabroso lechon may be found at Timog corner E. Rodriguez Sr. Quezon City. It's in the same building as World Class Persian and Nomnomnom.

1 comment:

  1. The best talaga ang Lechon sa pinas! Hinde kompleto ang handaan pag walang Lechon!

    I saw this site that also do Free delivery of Lechon. LechonDelivery.com

    ReplyDelete