Friday, April 13, 2012

My Two Meals at Mad Mark's

Usually when I bring a friend with me during yoga practice in Kapitolyo, we always ended up eating afterwards. That's the reason why I ended up twice at Mad Mark's.
My first visit was with my sister Titit and her friend Jenny. We decided to try out Mad Mark's after yoga on a Sunday morning. 


Titit and I decided to split the Chicken Meltdown sandwich (Man Sandwich size) at 260 PHP. They sliced our sandwich in half and served it to us separately which made our lives easier.  The sandwich was loaded with juicy grilled chicken breast with mozzarella melted on top. This is really good for the health conscious but I think this will taste better with a dollop of mayo or dressing. 

Jenny got the half Mariner Sandwich (150 PHP) with fried fish fillet and dressing.


We got some Herb Parmesan Fries (160 PHP) to go with our sandwich. So far this is the best fries I've had. The pesto had a good kick to it and it was loaded with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
On my second time at Mad Mark's, I was with Karen after yoga class on a weekday. Now this was the time that I tried the Mariner sandwich. I loved how the dressing blended with the fish and a good crunch from the toasted baguette completed the medly of flavors and textures in my mouth. I recommend this one. If you're not fond of creamy dressings, you can request them to tone it down a bit or go for the Chicken Meltdown.
Again, the Herb Parmesan Fries was the chosen sidekick for our meal.
We ended our meal with two scoops of their Artisan Ice Cream (98 PHP). We picked the Madagascar Vanilla Bean and the Cavendish chip. We loved both flavors and the serving was generous for the quality of ice cream that is rich but not too heavy. Both vanilla and banana flavors stood out and gave character to this dessert.
I loved how cozy Mad Mark's is and their staff was friendly. They gave us suggestions and let's you take your time in choosing what to order. The food was worth every penny and there seems something for everyone. Will defintely go back. I still swear on those fries.


Mad Mark's is in East Capitol Drive, Brgy Kapitolyo Pasig.

No comments:

Post a Comment