Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Azuthai

It is a very rare occasion that family can come together for lunch. Good thing we still have girls in the debutante age so there's a reason why everyone goes to Manila.

We had lunch one sunday at Azuthai in Makati. Of course I could not disclose any price for the food since I did not pay a single centavo for everything we ate.
We started with the Crispy Catfish Salad. I love the right amount of sourness of the dressing and the fish remained crispy.
Next was the Spicy  Pomelo Salad. This was just ok for me. I think the spices were a bit over powering.
 I liked the Fried Rice that we ordered. It was well seasoned with just the right amount of meat and veggies in it and not greasy at all.
We also had the shrimp and eggplant rolls. This is a must try. Rightly seasoned eggplant with succulent fried shrimp in top.
The Tofu with veggies were very spicy. I did not expect the spice level of this one.
The Tom Yum was just right for me. The sourness was just right and not too spicy.
The red curry was really good. It has the right amount of sweetness and spicy kick to it. It comes with a cup of plain rice.
I got the Thai Iced Tea for my beverage. I found this one a bit too sweet.
Azuthai had a really nice ambiance for family meals. We enjoyed all our conversations while we were there.
My niece Isla was just the cutest. She was on a well-behaved mode that day.
I just overheard that the prices for the food were a bit pricey. Oh well, it was still good though.

Azuthai can be found in Pasay Road corner Makati Ave Makati.

No comments:

Post a Comment