Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The 2010 Kick off

A new year means a new me also. Before I get too excited with what 2010 can bring, I just wanted to look back at what crazy 2009 offered.

The year did not start right for me. My heart was still broken even but I was still hoping that it will be mended by that person. It didn't happen. 2009 is the year that my friends finally realized that I love myself more than anybody. It was the year of seeing the world...with what I can afford of course. It was a year of re-discovering who I am and finally not caring what other people think of me. Let them have their say, they don't know me. 2009 is a year of finally appreciating my family and all the crazy things we've been through and we have so many things to work out until now. I finally I was able to mend my heart and things were getting better. I found a new passion in traveling and making sure I always have great photos around.


So 2010 basically means more adventure, more places to see, more food to eat. We'll have to see what this year brings. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment