Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chocolate Fire

I have always wanted to try Chocolate Fire after finding out they serve a whole variety of chocolate. This is the 2nd chocolate place I've been to and I might say some of those that they serve are quite unique.
 I was able to convince my cousin Bibay that we try out this place. Their chocolate display is overwhelming and we can barely decide what to get. 

We finally decided to get the Chili Dark Chocolate bark (125 PHP), The Large size Driscoll strawberry in dark chocolate (95 PHP) and the Pringle dipped in Dark Chocolate (15 PHP). Ok so it's really not obvious that we are dark chocolate fans.

The Chili bark was something unique to us. We liked the spicy kick of the chocolate. My only complain, I think the serving size is too small. For the dipped strawberry, you have to pick the very red ones to make sure they're sweet. I think it's also quite overpriced. We liked the contrast of the sweet and salty dipped pringle. It was something we can indulge on since it's not too pricey.
I find the ambiance of Chocolate Fire to be just ok. It looks like a perfect place to hang out with friends. I find it to dark though, hopefully they can adjust the lighting. 

I would love to come back and try the other products they have. The sandwiches look good and the hot chocolate was recommended as well. It's a place that I can manage to afford on a payday though.
Chocolate Fire is located at Leviste st. Corner Rufino st. Salcedo Village Makati.

No comments:

Post a Comment