Friday, June 25, 2010

Kogi Bulgogi

Three of our teamates treated us to Kogi Bulgogi for their birthday. This is a new addition to the chain of restaurants in Eastwood Mall. Since this is a treat, I cannot remember the prices of any of the food or have a choice what can be ordered.
 We got the Bulgogi and I find this dish sweet and tasty, just about the right sweetness. The beef was tender and juicy. The serving was just enough for the price. This is good for 3-4 people.
 The Japchae was just ok. I find the serving really small.
We also had the Pork and Chicken Barbeque. Both were really tasty and we were given three kinds of sauces, sesame oil herb, denjang and another type of sweet sauce. The should add more lettuce leaves per order. Additional lettuce will cost another 50 PHP.
The service was ok for a restaurant that just opened. At times you need to call their attention but at times they're attentive too. Plus points for offering the Korean Ice Cream (which is a must try for 55 PHP) when they heard me say, "I want ice cream" to my teamates.


I think one let down is that I barely got to try the 6 free side dishes that they served. For a big group such as ours, they should have added more dishes and let us refill those at least.
 
Budget per person ranges from 200-400. Kogi Bulgogi can be found on the 2nd floor of the Eastwood Mall veranda.

No comments:

Post a Comment