Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Serenitea

I'm a big fan of milk tea. Ever since I tried it in college, I usually have the craving from time to time. I like my milk tea without pearl though. I get annoyed when the pearls get stuck in my teeth.

After a heavy lunch in Wilson, we headed over to Serenitea in J Abad Santos st. One could smell the aroma of tea once you enter the small shop.
The interiors were simple and I enjoyed the quotes about tea in the walls.
 Anj ordered the Hokaido Milk Tea (80 PHP) which is one of their best sellers. I got my favorite, the Jasmine Milk Tea (80 PHP). 
The Hokaido Milk team has a very strong aroma. The taste is as strong as its smell also but quite sweet.

The Jasmine Milk tea has a milder taste and aroma. Sweetened perfectly as well.

Serenitea allows you to pick the sugar level of your choice for your milk tea. This is good since different people have different tolerance with sweetness. Being a born sweet tooth, I chose to stick with the original sugar.
 They also serve taiwan snacks like chicken chops and spicy squid and will try that next time.

To get to Serenitea, from Ortigas avenue (coming from EDSA), turn left at Wilson st. Then turn right at J Abad Santos st, somwhere past Cardinal Santos Hospital. Serenitea is right across Ristras.

No comments:

Post a Comment