Monday, February 27, 2012

Luk Yu Restaurant and Teahouse

After a long day of shopping for gadgets and sweeping through the shops in Orchard road, we stopped over at Food Opera at Ion Orchard for dinner.


Marlon had his usual noodles. I decided to have some dimsum and headed over to Luk Yu Restaurant and Teahouse. While ordering, something caught my eye in their display and reminded me of the cua pao I order with my family back in Iloilo.
I can't help myself so I got an order of braised slice pork with herbs (8 SGD). One serving has 4 thick slices of very tender braised pork and 4 pieces of steamed buns. Marlon got too curious when I kept raving about it in every bite. Seasoning was just right and the juices ooze out of the buns in every bite. Even the bun itself felt just right. I gave him a slice and 1 bun and he loved it too.

We couldn't get over it that we ordered another one for take out to bring home to Day Fem. We ended up having these for breakfast too.


This is blog worthy because every time we see this in other places after this meal, we ordered the same thing but nothing came close to Luk Yu's version. So when tired from your shopping spree along Orchard road, try to drop by Luk Yu for these buns. I swear they worth it.


Luk Yu is located at Food Opera, B4 Ion Orchard, Orchard Rd Singapore.

2 comments:

  1. hi :D i followed u ;) the photos look yummy! O_O nakakagutom hehe
    Hres my blog ^^ i hope u visit http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting. Visited your blog too. Loved all of the cute stuff from Japan. :)

      Delete