Monday, May 17, 2010

Xtremely Xpresso

People would often drive to Subic for shopping or even just to eat and hang out. Subic was our lunch stop over during our team outing in Bataan and we have chosen to have lunch at Xtremely Xpresso or XX.

It was my third time here and it still did not disappoint me since I love their Carbonara. This time around though, I opted to try something new.

We ordered the 22 inch Big Ben Pizza (699 PHP). It was really huge. It's got a nice soft thin crust and loaded with toppings. You indeed get your money's worth with this.
 Marlon and I opted to share the Bacon Cheeseburger (180 PHP). The beef patty was juicy, the bacon crispy. I would want it with more cheese though. I find the bun very soft as well.
Some things my team mates ordered which they liked as well are the seafood pesto and the stuffed pork chops.

 Marlon got the Mango shake (120 PHP), it was nothing special.

I liked my Iced Mocha (90 PHP). I find the coffee and sweetness just right for my taste.
 The others didn't like the specialty drinks they ordered like the peach mango shake and strawberry shake.

XX has puzzles you can answer while waiting for your orders. This is quite nice especially if you have kids with you. Some of the puzzles were quite challenging though like the sodoku. Some of my teamates were very serious answering these.

Overall, XX is a good dinning experience. Service may suffer a bit during peak hours. When in Subic, this is worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment