Friday, July 2, 2010

Forever 21 Opening

I barely go crazy just to shop...or that's what I think. I could barely sleep last night, excited for the Forever 21 opening in Megamall. I was really excited because of two reasons, I need to update my wardrobe and I go bitin with the sale at Zara yesterday.
 I had about 4 or 5 hours of sleep only which is really horrifying for a batugan girl like me. After 10 years of waiting for the LRT and lining up in the MRT, I finally got to Megamall.

There was a really long line already when I got there. I was lucky number 201. Anj and Tricia were the early ones who saved me a spot. They gave us 200 pesos vouchers (2 vouchers, 100 each).
 While waiting, we were checking the items inside to see if we can recognize the stuff we wanted online. Anj, spotted the sandals she wanted.

The lines to the dressing rooms were really long as well as the ones going to the cashier. We had to discard some of the items we hoarded since we cannot fit those and will return once it was calm.
 I admire SM for organizing the security, that no one will go berzerk and for maintaining the lines as well as controlling the crowd going in and out of the store. The trip was worth it, I got 5 tops for myself and a shirt for Marlon and spending 1500 PHP only. 

Pictures from Anj's iPhone.

Forever 21 is located at 2F SM Megamall.

No comments:

Post a Comment