Monday, July 12, 2010

World Cup Fever

The 2010 World Cup in South Africa is over. Cheers to 31 days of goals, saves, yellow cards, red cards and great team spirit. 

Congratulations to Spain for winning the World Cup for the 1st time. It was a long match against the Netherlands capped with a beautiful goal from Iniesta.
 
 I'm proud of this young guy, Thomas Müller of Germany. I have rooted for this team since the start and was also disappointed when they were beaten by Spain to settle for third place instead. I believe this young team has more to give and they were the most entertaining team this world cup. 16 goals was just amazing. I'm still rooting for the Germans in Euro 2012 and World Cup Brazil 2014.
This guy is just oozing with hotness having carried that LV case with the cup from Italy. Before he bids us farewell, he flashes that gorgeous smile while holding the cup. Ciao Fabio!
 Since this is all over, I'm going to get all the sleep I lacked from watching the games. I'm hoping the Philippines will do well in the Homeless World Cup in Brazil and will continue dreaming the someday, Philippine football has a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment