Monday, October 10, 2011

Belitos

On our last night in Davao, we headed over to Belitos for their Paella Negra. The place had a simple yet intimate ambiance. My friends has been raving about their paella despite my recommendation that they try the the paella negra at de bonte koe. I was craving for paella negra and I think it's a good idea that I try out Belitos' version.
One order of Paella Negra (350 PHP) is good enough for about 3 or 4 people. The rice was very tasty from the squid ink. It was soft yet toasted on the bottom parts. The squeeze of lime also added a good kick to it. The squid mixed with it was soft and succulent. Every bite just seemed to have a good variety of taste and texture.
The lengua was also tender. It was a good companion to the paella but it is overshadowed and I did not remember much about it.
The beef salpicao was alright as well. Tender and well seasoned beef good to my liking. 
Overall Belitos' has a lot to offer. Paella is indeed their specialty and I would say a must try in Davao City.


Belitos is located in Palm Drive Bajada Davao City.



No comments:

Post a Comment