Saturday, October 1, 2011

Caffe Firenzo

After a big meal on a very hot day in Davao, we wanted to have some Gelato. We headed over to Caffe Firanzo in Quirino.

Our purpose is to have the gelato that Nikki claims to be home made by one of their friends. We each had a piccolo cup of gelato and the nice thing about getting it in Firenzo is they allow you to have 2 flavors no matter how small your cup is. The piccolo costs 85 PHP, not bad for 2 flavors. I had pistachio and dark chocolate. Which I already tasted before this picture.
I more picture worthy one is Nikki's pistachio and coffee (sorry forgot the exact flavor).

Firenzo's atmosphere is very cozy and wifi  is free. We got our dose of UP and DLSU's pep performance on youtube. Their staff is also accommodating. Based on the pictures of the food, it looks promising and seems worth a try on my next visit.


1 comment:

  1. I agree! Their gelato here is amazing! I've tried the one with caramel - it's heavenly!

    ReplyDelete