Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lyndon's Worst Ribs and Awful Chicken

Can ribs cure a hangover? This is not something everyone would think since the usual answers to hangover cures are gatorade, coke and water.


The day after my friend Keryl's wedding in Davao, Mil picked us up from our hotel and took us to Lyndon's worst ribs and awful chicken where we also met up with Nikki. Dit and I missed the Samal trip this time thanks to Jack (Daniels). Nikki and Mil were still sleepy thanks to Jack too.
It was a very hot day and god thing that Lyndon's have enough supply of fans for us.
We started with 500g of Bakes scallops 170PHP. Very cheesy and succulent.
The ribs came next 400g for only 155 PHP with a side of corn and rice. The ribs were very tender and the sauce was not overpowering the meat. We had 2 orders of these but we had to finish it forcefully as it was too much.
The 500g grilled tuna belly was what I liked the best. It had a good balance of fat, char grilled to perfection, tender, well seasoned and I can't stop with every bite.
With everything I said, you be the judge if Lyndon's indeed have the worst ribs? Maybe it is at some point. The worst in ruining your diet. Although I'm sure the logic of labeling it as the worst is just for reverse psychology.


Lyndon's is at Wheels&More Drive Davao City.


P.S. They have crayfish (a kind of crustacean I saw in Man vs food). This is seasonal so I really have a good reason to come back.

1 comment:

  1. I love dining here.. so unassuming and yet the food is right up there! I would love to go back here too :)

    ReplyDelete