Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back again at Charlie's

My mom will really kill me if she finds out that I went on a beef craze on a friday during lenten season. All that scolding will be worth it though since I have been craving for Charlie's black angus burger.

On a rainy hot friday morning (yes the weather was ironic that day), I headed to Kapitolyo Pasig with Shai, Anj and Sans to eat at Charlie's grind and grill. The last time I said I will eat wings and vowed to come back...so this is the time.

Anj ordered fries for all of us. 
We also have a dozen of buffalo wings (320 PHP) with veggie sticks and blue cheese dip. The spiciness of the wings was just right but you also have an option to order the really hot version. The wings were fried to perfection with crispy skin and tender, flavorful meat. The blue cheese dip was perfect to complement this. I also loved munching on the veggie sticks. Best alternative to keep the flab away. The celery, carrots and singkamas was fresh and crisp.


We also had the spaghetti and meatballs (180 PHP). The meatballs were slightly sweet and tender. The girls were raving about this.
Of course I must have the black angus burger (165 PHP), without the fries this time. Every bite was being in beef heaven.
To cap off our meal, we had the frozen brazos de mercedes (170 PHP). It may not be the best one I had but it was still so good. I liked how the frozen graham crust became really crunchy. It wasn't too sweet but just as sinful.
It's best to have a car to get here I think since we had a hard time going to work afterward. Or better yet, I should go here on a weekend to have a bottle of imported beer.


Charlie's is located at East Capitol Drive, Brgy. Kapitolyo Pasig.


Thank you Sans for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment