Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jonah's Shakes

I still remember the first time I tried Jonah's shakes in Boracay. I was 17 and on a trip with my cousins in between Christmas and New Year. I ordered the Mango Milk Shake and my first sip simply just meant heaven.
Every time I'm in Boracay, I make sure I get a shake at Jonah's.  The flavors I have tried and highly recommend are: Mango Milk, Melon Milk, Banana Choco Peanut, Banana Peanut Vanilla and Strawberry Banana. 
Shai and Sans tried other flavors as well which are just as good. Mango Banana and Mango Pineapple. The shakes are really rich, fruity and thick--perfect for a hot summer day at the beach. Shakes range from 80-160 PHP.
What's your favorite Jonah's shake? 

2 comments:

  1. Jonah's secret ingredient... Bear Brand... hehehe... =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. seryoso? hahaha...hmmm will try that kung may blender na.

    ReplyDelete