Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finding a Home Loan

I am an investor but not the type that jump at every opportunity. If I was the type, I believe I would be raking in all the money I have invested years ago. 

Recently I have decided to try investing in real estate since it really is promising and who knows it might be long term as well. The problem with this though is not being able to evaluate all possible options for financing. Pag-ibig fund for me is no option since our house in iloilo is under that loan (thanks Pa). Bank Home loans might just kill me. Based on how I understood it earlier when I inquired, they will only finance it for 10 years and I need to have a gross income of 50,000PHP... yeah like I have that kind of money. In house financing is off since the interest rates are just sky high.

I'm still wondering what other options I can have. There's no way to back out either since I already paid the reservation fee. This is getting stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment