Monday, March 22, 2010

Taqueria Mia

I ended up in Rockwell during one of my Mexican cravings. I had to go to the Urban Bazaar but I keep thinking that I want a burrito. I ended up getting one at the Cinema. I ordered a Chicken Burrito with chips on the side (245 PHP) from Taqueria Mia. 
I was surprised that it was quite big. I could barely eat the whole thing. I wish the tortilla was more toasted though. There were also a lot of chicken slices and I find it really rich since they have a lot of sour cream on it. You also hav an option if you want to have the salsa, sour cream and hot sauce placed on your burrito or separate. I hope they provide dip for the chips though.


Overall, this is one good way to satisfy a Mexican craving. I want to try their soft tacos next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment