Thursday, March 11, 2010

Real Coffee

There are so many things that can be associated with Real Coffee Boracay. The most popular however is when people refer to it as the small cafe in a hut where Aga Mulach and Anne Curtis often stayed in the movie When Love Begins. 
I associated it with something else. I always think about the calamansi muffins and the great breakfasts they serve.



During my last trip to Boracay, I made sure both Sans and Shai will be able to try to this place since it was their first time. We were quite full from lunch so we can only manage coffee. I ordered the ice mocha (120 PHP), perfect for a hot summer day. I like the blend of the coffee that they serve. I wasn't too strong but has a distinct flavor to it.
I still ordered my favorite calamansi muffins (45 PHP). I just wanted to make sure that they try it. I can barely describe it since it's just so good every time. I usually take a box home with me. The box of 6 will cost 285 PHP.

I was able to try their breakfast omelet last year (160 PHP). Best breakfast I ever had in Boracay. It was a tomato, onion and cheese omelet but I ordered it with pesto. It was just so good. The flavors of each are a great combination and fuse well together in every bite.

Make sure to visit Real Coffee whenever you're in Boracay. Nadine, the owner is so friendly as well and may just do a little chitchat with you as well. You'll never know...your picture might end up in the ceiling probably side by side with the local celebrities like Marc Nelson, Anne Curtis and Aga Mulach.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing us here gwaps! I love the calamansi muffins. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure gwaps. Til our next food trip!

    ReplyDelete