Thursday, February 11, 2010

Going Brazillian

I never thought I could do it but I did. I thought it will be just painful like have your soul ripped out as well. OK that's really exaggerated to describe a waxing experience. Since I'm getting ready for a beach trip soon and wanted to be able to wear a decent swimsuit this time, plus the fact that I get annoyed with what's sticking in my pad...well, I went for it and dared to go Brazilian. 

A lot of girls I know have been raving about Lay Bare. Since the use cold honey wax instead of the hot wax or strips, its not as painful. Although that still depends on the one's tolerance for pain.

I went to their Libis branch and was greeted and entertained right away by the receptionist. They asked me if I wanted to go to the restroom first and since it's my first time, I thought it really helped to ease the pain a bit. I was quite surprised it was not as painful as expected but I had to request my waxer that I needed to breathe at times.

The price was reasonable as well and I highly recommend Lay bare for all your waxing needs. You may visit their site for more information: http://www.lay-bare.com/laybare-ui/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment