Friday, February 5, 2010

Soms Noodle House: Authentic Thai Food at a Cheap Price

I used to see Soms Noodle House in several lifestyle shows in the local channels. As a big fan of Pad Thai, I was lucky that one time, my tito took us to a branch they have in Reposo which was closed already. The original branch is still up and running in Algier street, right beside the gate of Rockwell. People still flock this place and it's great to see how well they're doing since they're having a newly constructed restaurant right beside it.

I believe the have the best tasting curry in the metro. The spiciness of it is just right and even has a slightly sweet and a nutty taste. The beef though is not too tender so I highly recommend chicken. I like it in either green or red curry.

Of course the pad thai is my favorite. The noodles are cooked and seasoned just right. It also have big chunks of chicken which I like.

Here are some of our Soms favorites.

Red Beef Curry


Yellow Curry Crab


Pad Thai


Also a must try are: Chilli beef, Spring Rolls, Pandan Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment