Friday, February 19, 2010

V day weekend

So I guess it's the first time ever I went out. Ever since I would just stay in our condo, order pizza and watch dvds until I'm asleep.

I'm quite lucky I found someone who I can enjoy so many things with. Somehow we are total opposites but in a way we don't clash but more like complement each other. I guess I'm lucky to fall for a friend and the risk he took to make a move is all worth it.  
So what exactly did we do last week? He picked me up from my condo first and we had lunch together at My Mother's Garden in Pasay. 
We had to go to Glorietta after since I need to have my glasses fixed and so we decided to hear mass already after roaming around for like an hour or 2.

Of course I made him drink wine and have tapas after. I just felt t was a good way to end the night.
I was quite touched he gave me flowers before we went home and also bought Royce Nama chocolates for my sisters. The first time a guy even considered by biatchy younger sisters. Choking gave him a hug when she saw the chocolates and Titit even wrote on his wall on facebook to thank him (I was surprised).

We went apartment hunting the next day with Johann and Kenneth. Glad to have my +2 with us the next day. We had lunch at Orchard Road in Megamall after. At dinner we visited his tita's place and had dinner and of course I can now cuddle Chow the chow chow and pet BF the Shi Tzu that's no longer a Shi Tzu.


So on the last night of our first month together. I'm just thankful to have Marlon with me. I said I would never be cheesy but you're making me cheesy. You have no idea... So here's to more that we can share over time. You make me happy.

6 comments:

  1. naks puro kiss shot! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nyze knowing that bro is in love with the coolest and nice gurl in town..:)
    so cutie gd kay chow...hehhehe hidlaw man ko cia bah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe thanks nang zen! i'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you mom and dad heehee! =) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha may mom and dad ka pang nalalaman ha!

    ReplyDelete