Monday, February 15, 2010

Why I love Tapella

Ever since my cousin Bibay introduced me to Tapella, I keep thinking that I'd rather have quiet wine nights than spend it in noisy bars with only a bottle of beer.
The reason I love Tapella, is because of the cheap red wine that I like: Volteo Tempranillo (320 PHP per bottle).  I find the price reasonable and the wine is really good too.
I also order their croquettes every time. I usually get the Cocido Meat Croquette (95 PHP) . Marlon insisted that we try the Mushroom Croquettes (95 PHP) and it was really good too. The croquettes have a nice blend of cheese in them and they just melt in you mouth. So far the best I have tasted.
I never had the chance to try the other items in the menu but the paella looks promising as well.


The term Tapella is derived from two Spanish Favorites, Tapas and Paella. Be sure to try it out one of these days. The ambiance is quiet and intimate and perfect for a date or a night out with friends.


Tapella is located at the Ground floor of Greenbelt 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment