Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Xcelerator at it's finest

Before leaving Davao City, we headed to Outland to try the longest and fastest zip line in Asia. When we got there, the crew is still in the Pacqiuao vs Cotto high but still entertained us even if they still really wanted to hear the updates in the live telecast.
It costs 300 PHP for the zipline in whatever position you wanted: sitting, superman, inverse or tandem. I went for the superman since it seems excited and I just wanted to do something adventurous. They suited me and Sans for the superman and Shai and Tom opted for the sitting position. My college friend Mil just stayed since she will take some of our pictures. 
At first I thought it would just be a really short hike up the hill. We first crossed a small stream using a raft and a rope to get us to the other side. As we were crossing, the best thing happened...it rained. The hike up the hill became really difficult since it was slippery and I tried to make sure that I can keep up. It felt rewarding to get to the top though because of the difficulty of the hike that time. Thanks to Arjay Bernabe and his friends, we had a picture at the top while waiting for the rain to subside a bit to go on the zipline.
They made me go first since my friends thought I'm the toughest...or so they thought. When I got on and started zipping, the feeling of the wind in my face was just amazing and I admired the view as well since I saw I crossed the stream also. It was all worth it. I saw they were getting ready with their camera at the bottom so what else do I do? Project!
If only we didn't have a flight to catch I would have wanted another go and it's for a cheaper price.

Check out the Xcelerator at Outland Adventure when in Davao City: http://www.outlandadventure.org/main_frame_xcelerator.html

Oh you can also purchase your pictures. If you get 3 pictures printed out, they can save your 5 pictures in a flash drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment